Google Search

Google Search Results

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Need help on VCL, just ask

I've got tons of source code I can share, but instead of posting everything in the first day, I'm going to task requests. If anyone has some code they would like to see, or would like me to help fix your code or answer your problem... feel free to post it as a comment to this post.

You won't find many VCL 6.0 experts out there willing to help in this way, most have moved on to other things, newer versions, and .NET... but for those of you like me who are stuck with 6.0, I'm here to help.

My code/experience includes:

GUI
Sockets/TCP-IP
HTTP
FTP
POP3
SMTP
WebDav
MAPI
TAPI
Networking
ISAM Database Code
File i/o
Encryption
Compression - GZIP
Multi-threading
IOCP
Named-pipes
IAT Hooking
Screen capturing and keyboard logging
Services
COM
Outlook Object Model (OOM) and other OLE and Office Automation

O-ya, and I've done a lot with MS Access and VBA too.

No comments: